Www.titan-chem.com titan 60 % dht gel review

 Ok guy's so it's my first blog and my first review.

Package arrived 7 days after ordering.  So from the Uk to USA that was quick!

First impressions, well packed. 60ml dropper bottle with clear liquid.

Do i have any reason to leave a positive review because of ulterior motives, no.

I have been using this for 17 weeks now 4 drops every day and also using the weighted stretch method to help straighten and grow my penis.

So far I have had over 1.6cm in growth and maybe 0.3cm in girth.


Does it work, yes.

Will i order again.. yes

The first things I noticed were increased vascularity and Improved erections.

What i am hoping for is over an inch gain in 1 year which I now believe is doable after no growth for 7 years.


I would reccomend www.titan-chem.com and especially the titan 60% dht gel which is the strongest dht gel you can buy anywhere.


Reasons why I recommend. 

I had the gel tested privately and it contained a large amount of dht.

No contaminants. 


If you are looking for a transdermal that works

Www.titan-chem.com 


My next review is on their other product Titan Stee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Www.titan-chem.com amazing product Titan steel

Bmp7 height formula works.