Bmp7 height formula works.

 When you find a company who's products work you are tempted to try everything even things you dont really need.

In 2017 I bought the polarising product Bmp7 height formula.

Being 6ft 1inch already I wasnt really looking to grow any taller. I just fancied trying it. Who wouldn't want to add an extra inch. Plus it strengthens bones.

Bmp7 was administered to a lady in Scandinavia who was pregnant,  this was because she needed urgent jaw surgery.  They provided micro doses of both bmp5 and 7 to help the jaw bone heal quickly.

Now the interesting fact was, she was pregnant and so her body was starting to flood with Relaxin a hormone that re softens bones after they have hardened after puberty, because they softened she grew 1.2 inches.

It didn't say if her child grew taller than average.

Now obviously her body was producing large amounts of Relaxin , much more than can be provided in one injection of Relaxin.

So the minuscule amounts of bmp5 and bmp7 worked on her, Bmp7 height formula contains larger amounts of both these. but less relaxin.

Anyway I bought a course which included included mk677 to help increase igf, trying to replicate some of the processes of puberty.

I did in all 2 courses from August 2017 until October 2018.

I'm now 6 feet 2.6 inches tall 

During the process I was quite hungry, my clavicles increased width by just under 1 inch.

I did get aching in my joints and I also struggled to sleep some nights.

What was interesting is my bench press went from 130kg to 170kg without really any effort to increase it , so maybe it provides some other method of action that could be used in strong man or powerlifting  

I am very surprised by this product more than any other supplement I have ever used.

Definitely underrated and worth a lot more than the £ 850 advertised.

I saw to add an inch of height through a painfull operation was over £15000.

My next article il go through a few anti ageing products I've used and what I thought of them.

Thank you all .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Www.titan-chem.com amazing product Titan steel

Www.titan-chem.com titan 60 % dht gel review