Fusion Phera -phera plex (predator nutrition review)

 Wow, having used old school pplex by Cel, competitive edge labs, and Russianstarpeptides pplex about 2016, where I on both cycles gained about 16lbs I expected (BIG) things from fusion, however I dont know why as the last 3 products with the fusion brand have been absolutely shocking.

Ran 4 caps a day until the bottle ran out that 40mg, all I got was a lighter bank balance and disappointment.  No change in diet or training I gained 0.6lbs  compared to the first day of the cycle.


A shocking waste of time and money.

Fusion are in the same group as brawn to me being absolute junk since 2019.

Koka labs are decent if you want a high street brand for old school pro hormones ( even though most are active and not requiring any conversion ) take epistane as a prime example.

Crossthelimits sells some decent stuff as does of course my go to www.titan-chem.com.


Hope this helps you all save money and buy safely. 

Please comment if you want me to review a product and waste my own money lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Www.titan-chem.com amazing product Titan steel

Www.titan-chem.com titan 60 % dht gel review

Bmp7 height formula works.